Park Meadows is a well-established neighborhood with spectacular mountain and ski resort views. Founded in the 70’’ and 80’s homes were small and built on larger lots it has become trendy to expand these older home up and out. Newer built luxury homes are perched along the hillside.
- Is loaded with amenities
- Spectacular Mountain Views
- Established neighborhoods
- Vacant lots are scarce
- Diverse selection of single-family homes and condominiums
- Owners/primary tend to be full-time residents
- Municipal Athletic Recreation Center (MARC) pool, tennis courts, and fitness facilities
- Park Meadow Country Club. Private Golf and Social Club Jack Nicklaus Signature Course
- Close to several award-winning schools: Park City High School, Treasure Mountain Middle School and McPolin Grade School
- Hiking biking access
Subdivisions in the Park Meadows area are:
Cove at Eagle Mountain, Fairway Meadows, Four Lakes Village, Jupiter Inn, Mcleod Creek, Mountain Top, Racquet Club, Risner Ridge, Eagle Pointe, Fairway Village, Gleneagles, Lakeview Cottages, Meadows Estate, Park Meadows, Ridgeview, Saddle, Fairway Hills, Finnegans Bluff, Holiday Ranchettes, Last Sun at the Cove, Mountain Ridge, Park View, Ridgeview Townhomes, and Sandstone Cove.
Park Meadows Properties
About the Neighborhood
- Park Meadows